Tuesday, June 19, 2012

10 Thing I Hate About Everything

Today is my birthday. I hate receiving attention on my birthday. I used to crave it, now I don't like. I just want it to be a normal day. So naturally I want to write a blog post about the things I hate. Enjoy.
  1. I cannot stand people who are emotionally weak. Example Scenario: "Oh, this guy I had a crush on 10 years ago got a girlfriend. I am so sad now. We could have been something." Are you freaking kidding me? Get over it! It's not a big deal. You don't know what the future holds. You had a crush. So what? Did you really think this guy was THE ONE and the one you were going to marry? Yeah? YEAH? More like, YEAH RIGHT! Don't you lie to me. There is a reason the phrase "there are many fish in the sea" exists. And you want to know why? BECAUSE IT'S TRUE, DAMN IT. Don't waste your energy sulking over a boy you never really cared about and someone who never really cared about you in return. 
  2. I hate people who caption pictures they take with their buddy as "Friend's name and I." 100% of people on facebook make this stupid mistake. It's "______and ME/MYSELF" you idiot!
  3. I hate people who feel sorry for themselves. You don't like yourself or the way your life runs? Do something to make it better. Feeling sorry for yourself and putting yourself down will not make anything better, honey. It will only make it worse. You need to take the prerogative to initiate change in your life. Nobody else can do that for you. So stop crying and start doing something about it.
  4. I hate people who generalize. Example Scenario: "Oh my gosh, some guy of a certain race robbed the store. It's on the news. All people of this race are evil and must die." Are you serious? Go die or grow a new brain. So many people are like this. "Oh, I work with this particular race and they are douches. So I can attribute this characteristic to all people of this race. I can say that, because I know a lot of people of this particular race, you know." Go choke on your own spit, imbecile! Just because you know a handful of people of a certain race, doesn't mean you know everyone from that race and how they will act. Every race has their douches. Don't generalize. 
  5. I hate wusses. If you're to scared to stick up for what is right, then screw you. 
  6. I hate people who get really preachy when it comes to speaking their views. POLITICS, especially. I agree with you! Stop preaching to me! WTF is wrong with you!
  7. I hate stupid people.
  8. I hate people who laugh at things that aren't funny. It really annoys the living crap out of me. And so I don't appear like a douche, I chuckle along, when I don't even think it's funny at all!
  9. I hate almost every song that plays on the radio. 
  10. I usually hate people the first time I meet them. But the more I get to know them, I like them. I'm not all bad. C'mon.

No comments:

Post a Comment